Scholastic Assocation of Graduate Students in Engineering (SAGE) – The mission of the SAGE is to work collaboratively with institutional leaders and corporate partners to enhance graduate student success; advocate the importance of equity, diversity, and inclusion in graduate education; and foster a sense of belonging amongst graduate students in engineering and computer science. It has the following specific objectives:
- To strengthen the recruitment, retention, and time-to-graduation rates of CECS graduate students.
- To build a culturally competent and inclusive environment for CECS graduate students to thrive.
- To serve as a liaison among CECS faculty, administrators, staff members, and graduate students.
- To provide leadership, mentorship, and scholarship opportunities for CECS graduate students.
- To assist in the professional development and community engagement of CECS graduate students.