The Center for Online and Virtual Education (COVE) is the delivery system established to provide students with the most convenient and timely engineering education possible. Online courses help students who may have time or distance challenges.
Each class has multiple sections and students register based upon where they would take tests, if proctored ones are given. Those students taking tests at a location other than a UCF campus must first complete this online registration form. This form must be submitted prior to registration each term. This should be done two weeks prior to the start of the term to avoid possible late fee charges. The form may be submitted without proctor information, but that information must be provided as soon as possible.
Each department decides which courses will be offered online each term. These decisions are published in March for the Summer through Spring term.
CECS Technical Panopto support is available:
- Monday thru Thursday 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
- Summer term/during breaks: Monday thru Thursday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Location: Business Administration Bldg. 1, Room 217
- Phone: 407-823-2481
For administrative-related questions:
- Phone: 407-823-3814
For UCF Online related questions and support:
- Phone: 855-903-8576
- Visit their website for further details and information