Skip to main content
Graduation & Certification Reminders and Dates
- CECS Virtual Commencement December 16, time TBA
- UCF Virtual Commencement December 17-18, 2021
- Graduates’ Checklists for Portfolios, Independent Learning Requirements and Comp Exams need to be completed ASAP
- December 17: Degree Audits available to review for colleges (could be as early as December 16 if grades post early)
- January 10: Certified degree audits due to College of Graduate Studies
- January 17: Certification deadline for Fall 2021. Note: All fall term grade changes must be turned in prior to this date in order for the audit to be clean.
- Grades Post Friday, December 17
- Academic Progress Review/Action on Academic Standing December 17
- CRP for dismissed students to return in Spring 2020 due by 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, January 11
Thesis/Dissertation Committee Dynamic Forms & Candidacy E-form Deadlines for Spring 2022 enrollment
- Dynamic Doctoral Committee forms – By noon on December 3
- Candidacy e-forms-by 5:00 p.m. Friday, December 3
- Thesis Committee forms- by 5:00 p.m. Friday, December 10
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns about committee forms or candidacy e-Forms.
- New Domestic and Returning Students Contracts: December 10
- New International Students Contracts: January 6
- Current Completion plan link: https://tinyurl.com/9mscht3c
- Spring 2022 submission: January 7
- Completion Plans that include petitions will be reviewed at the first January Graduate Appeals Committee Meeting
Special Leave of Absence Forms
- This is a dynamic form (https://tinyurl.com/3uzpr9zc) for students that need to leave the university due to unforeseen circumstances. Common reasons are health based, financial, or personal reasons. Supporting documents should be attached to an online request:
- Due January 13 to email@example.com
Fall 2021 Thesis & Dissertation Reminders
- Graduate Doctoral Dissertation Format Review Deadline is Friday, October 22,2021
- Graduate Master’s Thesis Format Review Deadline is Friday, November 5, 2021
- Defense Posting Deadline is due Friday, November 5, 2021 if you are defend on the last day. Students must post their notices to www.cecs.ucf.edu/graddefense no later than two prior to their defense date.
- Graduate Thesis/Dissertation Deadline is Friday, November 5, 2021
- Graduate Thesis/Dissertation Final Submission Deadline is December 3, 2021
Spring 2022 Registration Reminders
- Registration Forms are Due January 3 to firstname.lastname@example.org, especially for XXX 6908 requests, which requires a full syllabus
- Add/Drop has been extended through Friday, January 14
- Registration Forms will not be processed after 5 PM on January 7, students should register for UCF 1500 (face-to-face students = 13942 / online students = 13954) as a temporary place-holding course to avoid the late fee.
- If you are attempting to register for a 0V91 section, you will need to complete this form: https://tinyurl.com/5c3bzfcr first to obtain access to the course. Course requests will only be processed during regular business hours, so plan accordingly
- Late Fees will begin on January 10 at 12:00 AM
- Spring 2022 tuition is due on Friday, January 21
- Rare, late registration requests have transitioned to the dynamic form system: https://tinyurl.com/y8adm24a. These requests are due by the third week of classes.